Monday, June 1, 2009

About

DSC_0124

What would you like to know about me?
My name is Stephanie and I serve the DC Metro Area (VA,DC,MD). I am a lifestyle and wedding photographer and I just so happen to
love everything about photography- even the crazy amount of hours sitting in front of the computer editing thousands of pictures. No, really- I do!

There's just something so relaxing, satisfying, and exhilarating (all at the same time!) about capturing special moments in peoples' lives on camera. It just doesn't get old and I enjoy every bit of it! :)

I like to bring a fresh perspective to pictures- which means no "stuffy", "old fashioned" shots!
What equipment do I use? I use a Nikon D60 and my two favorite lenses (which you're bound to see me running around with) are my 15-77mm and my 35mm. I love them as much as my favorite teddy bear, which I'm totally willing to admit on the internet. :)

I offer the following types of shoots:
Wedding
Engagement
Couple
Headshots
Sibling
Family
Pet

If you're interested in a shoot that is not listed above, I'd love to hear about it! Contact me at angelina.photography@yahoo.com


Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP