Thursday, June 25, 2009

My First Engagement Shoot | Matt and Natalie | 6.24.09


Matt and Natalie are my amazing neighbors and they're engaged! I'm so excited for both of them; they are both such nice and caring people! They were so patient with me as I was taking pictures (since I'm so new at all of this!). Natalie kept striking awesome poses, so there was hardly any work for me to do! Thank you so much for all of your help guys! You are both so photogenic and it definitely shows. Here are some of my favorites! :)







































Matt and Natalie, you guys are awesome, thanks again! :)




2 comments:

amy 25 June, 2009 11:26  

Steph--

These are amazing photos!!! :)

mkpb 26 June, 2009 10:50  

I love your pictures! I'm a friend of Katie Nelson's, and I take pictures, too. One day maybe I'll be a real photographer.

MK

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP