Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life's never too busy for a Sneak Peek...

untitled (1 of 1)-10

Things have been crazy, but that doesn't mean things haven't been great! I spent a wonderful weekend home with my family and friends. It was so nice to be back in Williamsburg for the weekend, see my family, see some of my closest friends, and see old friends that I haven't seen for awhile.

Stay tuned for the Boatner Family party, Hovey family pictures (such cute kids!) and Mike and Katie's engagement (yay!) shoot in Colonial Williamsburg. :)

untitled (1 of 1)-6

*sigh* I love what I do. :)

2 comments:

Melissa 07 April, 2010 04:25  

Woah the colors on Katie and Mike's picture are so vivid - amazing :-) They're not half bad looking either haaa

Melzie 08 April, 2010 15:15  

Love your work! I am so excited to have you take our photos this summer! -Melanie

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP