Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love the summer :)

I love the summer and that is partly due to the fact that I love baseball! A few weeks ago, my roomie and I went to a Mets/Nats game, and just like always, had a fabulous time! This was the first time I brought my DSLR to a game, so I had a great time photographing fans (is that creepy?!). :)

P.S. The Mets won :) :)




This was a woman painting a fence outside of the stadium. I just love how they're trying to fix up the area.


I added this picture because I love the bokeh in the background...so what if the coloring the foreground stinks haha!


Woo hoo! Mets fans! :) I should've brought my Mets flag too!


I love this shot in both BW and color...the little girl was just adorable!


Is it creepy that I'm taking pictures of fans? Whoops...


My favorite shot of the day!!


These kids were just trying to catch a flyball...we almost got hit with a few. yikes!


Nats Stadium is such a pretty park and it was such a beautiful (yet really really hot) day.


All of the photos were edited in Picnik (my new fave program!) and the 1960s effect was used on some of them to make them look more vintage (I guess that's my thing). :)


1 comments:

Kay 06 July, 2009 16:32  

these are awesome! i need to take photography classes.

...or actually use my camera for a start. =)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP