Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Annapolis Fuuuun! Katie and Mike Couple Session :)

Photobucket

What do you do when you love two of your favorite people in the world, they love you, but they love eachother a liiiiittle bit (just a little bit!!) more? Well, you pretend you're choking whenever they kiss in front of you, cover your eyes when they do something way too cute, make fun of them for doing gross-couple things, and the list can go on and on. But besides all of the goofy stuff, you know that you would do anything for those two people and you wish a world of happiness for them no matter what.

That's exactly how it is for me, Katie and Mike.

I met Katie eight years ago when my family was transferred to Virginia my Junior year of high school. On my first day at my brand new (teeny-tiny) school, Katie turned around and said, "Hey! I'm Katie! I'm having a bad hair day!!" I'm pretty sure that was the start of our friendship.

On that very same day, Mike was going through the same drill. His family had just moved down to Virginia from New York, and they were temporarily residing in a town house...a town house that shared a wall of the house I was living in at the time. (Apparently Mike's and my bedrooms shared a wall and Mike hated me bcause I'd leave my TV on at night and it would keep him up. Sorrrry, pal!)

Anyway, two Northerners at a brand-new (Southern) school- we were bound to be friends. (Here is where I'll omit all of the embarrassing stories about Mike.) Flash forward a year or so- Katie and I are pals and she tells me that her and Mike (the really dorky Sophomore haha) have been hanging out...she shows me the Christmas gift that he bought her (a Harry Potter calendar) and it CLICKS! She tooootally likes him! I might've made fun of her for a little bit (ok, a lot), but once I saw them together, I knew there was nothing to make fun of. They were perfect! :)

After over 5 years of being together, knowing that Mike has signed up for the next seven years to fight for our country, Katie has promised to go with him and stick through it. Yeah, there have been haters who want nothing more than to see them break up, but nothing seems to phase these two. They're most definitely in it for the long-run.

Mike is madly in love with Katie (even when she burps and makes innappropriate comments haha) and vice versa. Knowing that two of my best friends are completely in love makes my heart skip a beat. It was so much fun (as always) seeing them and documenting what they have on film. You guys are amazing people, and I love you both (even when you make fun of me...maybe). Thank you for letting me take some shots of you...I had a blast!
So here's to friendship, love (with maybe a wedding in the future *wink wink*), and spending your life with someone who is not only your best friend, but the love of your life. :)

Photobucket


We enjoyed the beeeautiful day down by the water. I loooove Annapolis!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
No, folks, that's not an engagement ring on her finger, but who knows what the future holds :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My models :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So cute! They were just having fun being there with one another, of course there was the added bonus of having me there--which is just awesome haha! ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Katie: "Ohhh! Let's pretend we hate eachother!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
loooooooove it

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me: "Hey, pop your foot up for me!"
Apparently Mike thought I was talking to him ;)

Photobucket
Katie, you are stuuunning!

Photobucket
Can't resist a guy in whites! ;)

Photobucket
After shooting on the Naval Academy campus, Mike switched into his civilian clothes and we walked around Old Town Annapolis. The little city has so much character, I love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Couldn't resist putting this in...this is more like it. Seeing all these cute pictures of them almost made me forget how goofy they normally are!

Photobucket
Katie and Mike, you guys are the beeest! Can't wait to see you both soon. ;) You both never had enough pictures together, well now you have pleeeenty!

3 comments:

Kristin 29 September, 2009 14:15  

WOW!! these are sooo great! I nearly love each and every one of them. very impressed! oh and i love the edits :)

Kay 29 September, 2009 17:43  

So cute!!! I have about nine favorites, no joke.

Anonymous 29 September, 2009 19:04  

I love them ALLLLLLL!! Thanks so much, Steph! :)

Katie

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP