Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sam the Pup :)

Samantha happens to be one of the cutest dogs I've ever met! I hadn't seen this pocket-full-of-fun for a few months, and as soon as I saw her last weekend she came running out of the house and jumped right onto my lap! Not only is she one of the cutest dogs ever, she is probably one of the best behaved dogs on this planet, and to make this even better...she's totally girly!

For the shoot, my awesome neighbors (hey, Mr and Mrs G!) made sure she was donning all of her girly accessories, including her pink necklace, her stylish handbag, and her little pink puppy stuffed animal. Very couture. ;)

Photobucket

C'mon...look at that face! Try saying "no" or ignoring this dog. Not gonna happen!

Photobucket

Sam was toootally born to model :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, for real...how cute is she?!

Photobucket

See! I told you she had some sweeeet accessories. A stylish pup doesn't leave her house without looking like a star!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown 12 October, 2009 15:25  

So adorable. I expect more of these with Dolce...you know, we she learns to sit down.

Kay 13 October, 2009 15:18  

So cute!

Now I want a puppy.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP