Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's all in the Family!


Photobucket

A few weeks ago I went back home to Williamsburg to see my parents (and do some shopping!!) and it was the first time I had been home since my sister's (hey Cara!) beeautiful wedding in June. The wedding was in Williamsburg so my parents worked for many months to make our already beautiful house even more beautiful. They wanted to make sure that every single person attending the wedding felt comfortable and welcomed in our house-- and they happened to do a fantastic job!

Because my parents were running around so much on my sister's wedding day, (and possibly crashing into my car- Thanks, Dad) they wanted to relive the day and get back into their fancy-schmancee clothes! My parents looked wonderful on that day, as they did the day we took these pictures.

I have to admit- taking pictures of my parents was probably one of the hardest shoots I ever had to do. Let's be honest, I didn't want to have to take pictures of them kissing (ew, gross!) and it felt weird for me to tell them what to do.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My dad's toootally going to kill me for putting these next shots up, but they definitely describe his personality. Now I know why I pose all goofy for shots- like father, like daughter!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we found a super awesome tunnel (although I was afraid we were going to get hit by a speeding golf cart!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

You both look fantastic!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom and Dad, thank you so so much for all that you do! I know you are both your own biggest critics, but I think you both look wonderful! Love you both very much (even when you yell at me!) :)

Stay tuned for the awesome Wiederman family shoot...can't wait to post the pictures!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP