Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Wiederman Family

Last weekend I had the pleasure of working with the Wiederman family and I had a blast! Adam contacted me a little while ago (via Facebook--I love FB!) about doing a shoot of him and his family and of course I couldn't turn that down! Adam, Kathleen and baby Katharine Grace are such a wonderful family. Katharine, who just celebrated her 1st birthday last month, is a doll- no, really...she literally looks like a little baby doll! Her baby blues and her cute little smile were just a few things that made this shoot so much fun! Adam, Kathleen and Katharine also brought along Katharine's grandmother and great-grandmother- how great is it to be able to shoot four generations?!

We were lucky enough to have a beautiful day (I think it was due to my constant finger-crossing) in Alexandria and we took advantage of the beautiful scenery in Founder's Park. Katharine had her own little entourage as her family and I chased her around the park trying to get pictures...you could totally tell that she was loving every minute of it (although, I think she was a little confused by me holding a big black camera right in her face haha!).

I hope that one day Katharine can look back on these pictures and know what a loving and amazing family she is a part of. :)

After taking over a thousand pictures (no...really!), I was able to pick out a few of my faves (but it was so hard because this family is just too.darn.cute!).

This first picture happens to be one of my favorites that I've taken this year...love.it!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I looove this picture...Katharine just looks so peaceful and happy with her grandmother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhh! Look at that cute little laugh/smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course we had to get a few shots of Katharine's awesome parents! They were more than willing to model for a few shots. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite ideas of the day-sitting Katharine down in the beautiful leaves. She had so much fun (and I had just as much fun shooting this!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Katharine looove dogs...a nice man was nice enough to let his adorable model for this shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Adam, Kathleen and Katharine- thank you so much for letting me capture your wonderful personalities on camera! I look forward to working with you all in the future! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP