Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jess and Bill Couple Shoot!

Photobucket

This past Sunday I made a trip out to Stanardsville, VA...don't know where that is? Yep, neither did Google (and google is basically my life)! Stanardsville and everything around it happens to be one of the prettiest and serene places I have ever been to...no, really! Coming over from bustlin' NOVA over to the country was definitely a treat!

It was so nice to meet up with Jess and Bill because they are such a fun couple! Jess is a self-proclaimed blog stalker (really?! I never thought I'd have one of those! yeeees!) and she is always sending me the nicest comments on my pictures, so I definitely wanted to get out there and take some pictures for her! What.a.trooper- Jess was still getting over the flu (yuck!) and her a Bill came out dressed in winter clothes and it was 80 degrees and soooo sunny out. If I were them, I would've been complaining the whooole time, but they just smiled and did their modeling thing the whole time. :)

Photobucket


I drove up to Bill's mom's house and my mouth literally dropped- the place was just drop dead gorgeous! I actually thought the family's house was an inn because it was so put together and just so sooooo beautiful (which I might've told them approximately 93058 times)!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and you want to know something else that was super suuuper cute?! Their dog Scooter...I totally wanted to scoop up that pup and take him back to NOVA (but they threatened to fight me for him...).

Photobucket

Aww, aren't they just a cute little family?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and did I mention that they had a BARN! Ok, we just don't have those where I come from...so of course I had to take advantage of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can say for a FACT that this was the first time I've ever shot a thingamajig of hay (a bail??). Sweet.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were just laughing and enjoying themselves the whole time...they're so comfortable around eachother- love.it.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love this picture!!
Photobucket

Jess might've even rapped a few lyrics during the shoot- but really, that was totally expected. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the end of the shoot, Bill's mom, Karen, joined us. She said she wasn't dressed up for pictures...psssh! Uhhh...gorgeous!

Photobucket

Aw, mom and son!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jess and Bill- thank you so much for inviting me out to your beautiful town! I had an awesome time running around the yard with you all (and bossing you guys around for shots haha! Told you I'm bad at bossing people around!) You two are amazing people and I hope I get to see you all soon (and that means Scooter, too)! :)

And everybody else- if you're in the Charlottesville area make sure to listen in to Jess' radio show on ESPN 840 AM (yeah, she basically knows about every sports team ever. fo real.)

5 comments:

Cara 12 November, 2009 16:38  

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how awesome these pictures are! It looks really editorial, in a country-sort-of-way! Though I still like the black and white, grainier shots the best (you know me!), the color shots are beautiful too! And that house! And the bales of hay! SO COOL.

Kristin 13 November, 2009 07:57  

you totally rocked the haybail!

Karen 13 November, 2009 11:56  

Stephanie you are simply fabulous!!!! What talent you have! It was amazing to watch you work and SO MUCH FUN to have you here. My face hurt from smiling so much! I can't wait to see what you do next.

Anonymous 14 November, 2009 02:46  

OMG these are so beautiful and it looks like you guys has fun too. Jess, Bill you are a beautiful couple and these pictures almost feel like I can see into your hearts, What a treat.

Kay 15 November, 2009 20:36  

What a cute couple! And mother. =)

Cara's totally right, this is very editorial looking. You should look into freelancing for mags!

My fave is the dip-kiss by the fence. So adorable!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP