Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Like a Kid in a Candy Store...

New Year's Weekend my roomie and I headed up to MD to see our awesome college friend, Laura, who hosted a fun fun fuuun Gingerbread House party!

Seriously, eating lots and lots of candy and icing might be fun at first, but a half an hour later the crazy sugar high fades away and you just never want to see candy ever again.

It felt like Halloween to me- it was almost as if I overturned my completely full pillow case of candy on the floor, sorted it, and just started eating. And eating. And eating. Ok, you get the picture...

Well, besides crashing after the sugar rush, we had an awesome time! Our personalized gingerbread houses are still sitting all pretty on our kitchen counter. Yay! :)


candy3


candy1

And the hostess with the mostest....

candy4

So I finally have my new computer which means fun stuff is comin at you guys! Please be patient with me as I change around my blog and FINALLY launch my website! Yeeeees!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous 15 January, 2010 07:00  

love the candy shots! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Kay 17 January, 2010 20:35  

Love the pics! I'm honestly surprised our houses have lasted as long as they have. I totally want to eat it now.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP