Monday, January 18, 2010

Lauren and Mike Sibling Shoot! :)

Let me preface this post with: IT WAS SO COLD!

Ok, seriously...so so cold! Lauren and Mike decided to give their parents pictures as a gift (how cute!), so we ventured out into the freeeeezing weather to get some fun shots! What troopers!

The good thing about the freezing weather? Nice rosy cheeks and natural wind-blown hair! Those were definitely some pluses- blush was not needed that day, that's for sure!

Here are a few of my fave shots...Enjoy!

DSC_0917

DSC_0889

I loooove swings! We stopped for a little while to watch a frisbee game going on in the park. Swings are always fun, but when it's so so cold out, using the swings can only be fun for so long haha...
lauren and mike 3

Love these pictures- I wanted to hop on the swings with them :)
lauren and mike 6

I think this is my favorite picture from the shoot- love it!
DSC_1019
I told you I love swings- here are a few more!
lauren and mike

DSC_0922
DSC_0931

lauren and mike 4

DSC_0106

Lauren has approximately 6.47 million books in her apartment. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but still- it's a lot! We used some of her really cool, vintage classics for the shoot. When it comes to books, I definitely judge a book by its cover (don't judge me!), and these books were just too pretty to pass up!
lauren

lauren and mike 5

lauren and mike 2

Yeeeees, a slide!!! I think this was about the time that Mike decided he wanted to kill me for making him play on the playground (and the whole cold thing probably didn't help either). Seriously, what a trooper!
DSC_0078
DSC_0076

Here's a little natural hair-blowing action. This can serve as evidence of what these two went through to get some cute pics :)
lauren and mike 7

DSC_0062
DSC_0065

DSC_0988

Lauren and Mike- thanks so much for coming out with me that day! You two put up with a lot! :) Hope your parents enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Kay 18 January, 2010 21:12  

LOVE these! So cute! The book ones are adorable. Also, it helps that I love the people you were shooting. And you too, I suppose. ;)

Another stellar shoot!

Kristin 19 January, 2010 06:06  

i'm not sure why..well i do know why...but something about that second photo is my favorite you've ever taken. the lines in the background are so flattering to them. and her red coat is wonderful! amazing photos, girl :)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP