Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Angels, Snow Plows, Snowmen, Oh My!

DSC_0598

Snowmaggedon? Nah, I'll refer to it as Snowtorius B.I.G.
Funny that the last post I had on here was of nice, warm Florida weather. Ok, Karma, you already got back at me for rubbing the warm weather in people's faces, but another blizzard...ANNND another snowstorm tomorrow?! Sheesh, that's just a little ridiculous, don't ya think?

I don't want you all to think I'm a grinch or anything- believe me, I had my fair share of fun in the snow this weekend! Here are a few pics from my snow adventure with my roomie, Kay. It was like Kay's personal photo shoot this weekend haha (I know, I know, I'm sick of her too)! :)

First, we ventured to our cars- Kay wasn't too thrilled that her car was completely submerged in snowy goodness.

DSC_0516


DSC_0521

See! It was like her own little shoot!
DSC_0555

Here's proof that I actually was there!
DSC_0531

DSC_0532
DSC_0529

Climbing to the veeery top of a GINOROUS snowpile...
DSC_0564

Apparently the snow was very yummy...I just took her word for it.
DSC_0570

Bring it, snow! Victorious!
DSC_0549

Ok, last one- she's gonna kill me. Here's Kay right after she jumped in the thigh-high amount of snow and then she almost faceplanted. Awesome.

kay falling in snow

Hope everyone had fun playing in the snow! And if you didn't get a chance to play in snow, don't worry, we have 10-20 more inches coming tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown 10 February, 2010 19:16  

That curly twig photo looks like an 'S' for Steph. Too perfect!

Kay 11 February, 2010 22:24  

Haha, that's what I thought too!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP