Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alie and Dane | Engagement Session

Meet Alie and Dane, my May 22nd couple! I'm so so excited to be shooting their wedding in Maryland, because not only is it my first wedding of the season, but it's the first time I'll be shooting a wedding as the main photographer! I'm excited, nervous, anxious, hopeful, thrilled...yadda, yadda, yadda- I could just keep going on and on.

I was excited to meet this fun couple because I have been talking to Alie for a little while online and I could just tell that she was a blast. She automatically told me that she wasn't a bridezilla (phew!) and, to top it all off, some of her family is from the same town in Jersey that I'm from (whaaat up, Manalapan!). Alie is hysterical and seemed so comfortable right from the start of the meeting. This is where Dane comes in- even though we were talking about wedding stuff the whole time, he seemed totally fine with it. Plus, he couldn't stop smiling when we were taking pictures (even when I said to be serious haha). Dane just returned from his deployment in Haiti, and he was basically thrown right back into wedding planning. Seriously, what a trooper!

We decided to get a few pictures before we finished our meeting- we didn't know where to go, so the back of a parking lot just had to work haha! :)


DSC_0409

DSC_0413

Dane proposed with a ring made with diamonds from his grandmother's engagement ring. :)

DSC_0414

DSC_0423

DSC_0424

DSC_0427

These two just work perfectly together! We had already gotten enough "serious" pictures so I started to ask them if they were ever goofy- well, before I could even finish my sentence, they were tackling eachother.

DSC_0437

DSC_0447

DSC_0466

DSC_0470

DSC_0492

DSC_0497

DSC_0500

Ok, I dare you to tell me that they're not a good looking couple! Sheesh

alie and dane

DSC_0525

Did I mention that they were wearing the same shoes? hahah!

DSC_0550

DSC_0562

DSC_0576

DSC_0582

DSC_0588

DSC_0589

DSC_0596

Right around when this shot was taken (and we were freezing, by the way), I saw an alley. For anybody that's worked with before, you know I looove to shoot in alleyways. So, naturally II started yelling, "Ohhhh, I LOVE Alleys!" I think I might've scared Alie a bit hahaha- whooops! :) Also, did I mention that I can sometimes be a bit awkward? haha :)

DSC_0597

Alie and Dane, I can't wait to shoot your wedding in less than two months! Woo hoo! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous 31 March, 2010 13:00  

I love Alleys too! haha thanks again Stephanie :)

Kay 02 April, 2010 22:15  

Love the b&w one where they're reflected in the water!

Also, why are all your couples so pretty?

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP