Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Hovey Family

A few weekends ago I met up with Tracey and her awesome family in Colonial Williamsburg! Tracey and I used to work with each other when I lived in Williamsburg, and I hadn't seen her since I moved up to DC. We had planning to get together for pictures for quite awhile, and a few before the shoot, Tracey had to cancel because poor little Lexie had to have surgery! Well, have no fear, little Lexie was up and crawling around (seriously, that little girl would not stop crawling!) in a few days and we were able to do the shoot as scheduled. So not only did I get to snap some shots of 8 month old Lexie, but I also got some fun shots of her awesome older brother, Zachary, who is 7 years old (and who drew me a rockin' picture!). :)

Here are a few of my faves- if you want to see the rest, CLICK HERE!

Seriously, what.a.cute.family!

untitled (35 of 92)

Zach collected sticks and clovers throughout the shoot to decorate a bright red wagon with!

plants collage

untitled (15 of 92)

untitled (25 of 92)

These kids were just too adorable and so well behaved!

untitled (27 of 92)

Tracey was inspired by a picture that I had posted a few weeks ago with bright pink shoes. Seriously, the 8 month old is STYLISH!

untitled (32 of 92)

untitled (33 of 92)

untitled (39 of 92)

untitled (41 of 92)

untitled (49 of 92)

Look.at.those.eyes!!

untitled (50 of 92)

untitled (51 of 92)

untitled (53 of 92)

bubbles

First she posed for me...

untitled (57 of 92)

Then she got bored and crawled away...

untitled (56 of 92)

Ahhh, I just wanted to steal those kids haha!

untitled (60 of 92)

untitled (64 of 92)

Trying on Mom's cool sunglasses. :)

untitled (66 of 92)

sunglasses

I loooove this pic...they're all just cracking up at Lexie who was definitely feeling cool

untitled (70 of 92)

Then Zach had to try on his Dad's cool shades!

untitled (73 of 92)

I had to post this one- she looks like a PORCELAIN DOLL!

untitled (84 of 92)

Zach was so much fun- he always had a smile on his face and was always ready for a picture. Most 7 year olds would want nothing to do with this, but he was such a good sport.

untitled (85 of 92)

This pose was his idea hahaha! I might hire him to be my second shooter :)

untitled (88 of 92)

untitled (90 of 92)

At the end of the shoot, I got a little science lessen. Scientist Zach told me that if you mix two different neon bottles of bubbles together, they'll work better. Duh. :)

untitled (91 of 92)

Also, did I mention we're BFFs now? Zach drew me an awesome picture...Whaaat up!

zach drawing

Tracey, Chris, Zach, and Lexie- I had so much fun working with you guys! You are such a wonderful, loving and fun family! I hope you had as much fun as I did! :)

Want to see the rest of the pictures? CLICK HERE!

1 comments:

Kay 19 April, 2010 09:28  

What cute kids! I love the bubble pictures and the ones of the baby on the blanket, in all her pink glory. I want those shoes!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP