Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nina and Chris | DC Engagement

A few weekends ago I had so much fun hanging out with Nina and Chris at the Franciscan Monastery in DC. Nina and Chris were such a blast to work with! I had never met them before, but as soon as they saw my car pull up in the parking lot they were both waving. Right when I got out of my car Chris walked up to me and complemented me (his momma taught him well) and we all just started talking like we already knew each other. This super fun and lovable couple is getting married on October 2nd, and I am thrilled to be shooting their wedding!

On another note, seriously, the Franciscan Monastery is BEAUTIFUL! If you haven't been, go! Ok, well go after you're done checking out the pictures, of course. ;)

Here are a few of my faves, but if you want to check out the rest of the pics, CLICK HERE!

DSC_0595

We got to the Monastery nice and early so we could roam the place and not worry about having to duck out of the way when the big tour groups game- it was great.
DSC_0631

DSC_0602

DSC_0605

DSC_0608

DSC_0618

This picture has some funky shadows, but it's just so peaceful.

DSC_0674

So cute, right?!
DSC_0684

DSC_0714

It's so sparkly and preeeetty ;)

DSC_0715

DSC_0720

DSC_0748

DSC_0773

DSC_0752

DSC_0799

DSC_0800

DSC_0811

Nina and Chris are both very spiritual, so we took a little break in one of the many beautiful gardens along with some beautiful statues.

DSC_0818

DSC_0821

DSC_0833
They asked if we could take a few pictures in the church- ohhh boy, was that church stunning or what?!

DSC_0852

DSC_0867

Picnik collage

DSC_0903

DSC_0925

DSC_0942

They're seriously adorable!

DSC_0956

Nina and Chris- thanks so much for spending the morning with me and suggesting such a magnificent place to take pictures at! It was such a pleasure and I caaaaaannot wait to shoot your wedding in October! yay! :)

If you want to check out the rest of the pics, CLICK HERE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP