Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day Shoot | Old Town Alexandria

A few weekends ago I spent some time with a beautiful family on a very special weekend- Mother's Day weekend! Kathleen asked me if I could do a quick shoot with her and her two beautiful daughters in Old Town before I drove home to spend some time with my Mom. Of course I couldn't say no to that!

You might recognize Kathleen and little Katharine Grace from this shoot! Katharine has gotten so big since the last time I saw her- plus, she walks/runs EVERYWHERE! She's tough to keep up with!!

DSC_1061

Oh, and did I mention that it was SUPER windy? Sheesh! We finished the shoot just as it started to pouuuur!

DSC_1100

Look at that cutie ;)

DSC_1084

DSC_1184

They'd sit Katharine down for a second and she'd automatically want to get up. She was a crawling machiiine!

DSC_1178

DSC_1147

collage 3

DSC_1150

DSC_1052

Isn't Beth gorgeous- plus she's a smarty-pants!

collage 2

I LOVE this picture because every time the wind would start gusting Katharine would get all excited and go "woooooo!"

DSC_1076

DSC_1155-2

collage 1

I had such a fun time hanging out with these fabulous ladies! I hope every mother had a wonderful Mother's Day! Everything you do means so much to your children- we should celebrate mother's every day of the year! (Although, I do feel like there should be "kids day" too- I know, I know- eeeeveryday is kid's day!) ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP