Sunday, January 24, 2010

Your Significant Other Will TOTALLY love you if...

...you sign up for a Special Valentine's Shoot!

Here's what they would say upon finding out that you are such an awesome boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband/kinda bf-gf/it's complicated gf-bf...
1. WoW! (Insert name here), how thoughtful of you!
2. You're, by far, the sweetest person I know!
3. Yes! Now I can't wait for my photo-op! ANTM here I come!

Ok, so maybe they won't say all of those, maybe they'll say one thing, maybe they'll just give you a big ol' smooch (I hope it's all of them PLUS the smooch!). Why don't you find out?!

Valentine's Day Special

In order to be applicable for the special rate, the sessions must take place within 30 miles of where I live. Want more details? Just email me atangelina.photography@yahoo.com

Book by February 5th for you shoot to receive the special rate
Shoots must take place between January 25- February 28

Book ASAP!
Yay! Taking pictures of people in love just make me happy! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP