Saturday, March 13, 2010

Portraits: The Many Faces of Dean

This week was great! You want to know why? Because a very entertaining friend of mine, Dean, came to visit me at work. I have to admit, this was the most fun I'd ever had during my lunch break haha!

four pics smile

We only had about 30 or so minutes to get as many pictures as possible and I think we succeeded. Dean is like no other- he does so so much and always has a smile on his face, always wants to entertain, and is always there for his friends. Not only is he in his last year of law school, but he also runs an amazing Wedding Planning Company, Something New, Llc, (check it out!). Seeeriously, this boy's got style (and don't judge him by his Wolverwine T-shirt haha), and if I were getting married (sorry, it's not happening for a looong time), I would totally want him to plan my wedding. Brides-to-be, when you're done checking this out, make sure to send along an email to Dean if you need some help planning a wedding in the future!

DSC_0178

DSC_0208

DSC_0216

DSC_0221

DSC_0233

sitting

Oh, and did I mention that Dean brought approximately 4,567 ties with him? He assured me that he only brought his pink, silver, and black combination ties, though- he had PLENTY more at home and at school. Seriously? And people say I have a lot of clothes?!

ties

So then he did a dance with those ties...

DSC_0267

And then cracked himself up...

laughing

DSC_0329

DSC_0332

DSC_0333

DSC_0340

I looove this next picture...

DSC_0478

leaning

We call this part of the shoot "Emo Dean"

DSC_0414

DSC_0407

red door

red door bw

red door2

DSC_0469


Dean, you're amazing- keep up all of your hard work! Thanks for visiting me at work and waiting patiently for me to change out lenses over and over again (I've been rpacticing- I'll get much better haha). :)

1 comments:

Anonymous 14 March, 2010 19:33  

Sexy, kind of! <3

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP