Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pure Craziness and a Sneak Peek!

Things have definitely been crazy lately- CRAZY! While I know that's no excuse for my lack of blog posts (shame on me!), that's the best excuse I've got! Summer is right around the corner and it's going to be an awesome one. I don't think I've ever had a busier summer (ok, maybe that's lie), but I've definitely never had so many weekends booked so ahead of time. As of three months ago, I NEVER used a planner. I'd buy them every year in college, use it for a week, and then decide that it was useless because I'd never use it. It would sit at the bottom of a junk pile, with a few homework assignments from the first week of class (because I'd try to be good and actually use it!), but after that first week- nope, wasn't going to happen!

I now rely religiously on my planner. Has it made me more organized? Yeah, I think so. I'm kind of impressed that I've been using it so much- let's see how long this lasts ;) I have wonderful people filling it up- whether it's for WEDDINGS (!!), engagement shoots, family shoots, a little bit of vacation time, or even just ME time. It all goes in there- thaaank goodness.

So, as I was saying, I apologize for the lack of posts, but I think I'll blame it on my full planner. ;) Not only do I have AWESOME shoots to post (including my very first wedding), but my new blog/website is on its way! How excited am I?! VERY! So be patient with me- it's going to be a heck of a summer! ;)

Oh, and for you guys that do keep reading (you are insanely awesome- no, seriously), here's a little sneak peek of the oh-so-cool Mr. and Mrs. Taylor :)

DSC_0581

2 comments:

Maria 27 May, 2010 08:25  

So Cute! But I want more!

Melissa 09 June, 2010 19:34  

sooo pretty! :-)

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP